Sunday, November 12, 2006

First Time on a Bike

Lucas went for his first bike ride today! And as you can see, he loved going around with daddy. He fought the helmet a little but forgot about it relatively fast and then it was FUN all the way!
For once, I wish I had my videocamera rather than my Rebel because Lucas was making this funny noise all the time, like if he was in a car and he was driving. It would have been really cool to capture it.
We just got the seat and it already seems kind of small for him, hopefully it will last a few months. Ryan is getting the trailer bike for his birthday (this Tuesday he will be 4!), so then daddy is all set to carry the little ones around. I know someone may think..what about mommy, why doesn't she help at all? Let's say I have some balance issues with the bike, so it is safer if I carry only myself around.....and let's leave it at that!

No comments: