Thursday, February 09, 2006

You are beautiful...it's true


It's a song but it is what I think when I look at these pictures!
I love to have a newborn again! I think we forget too fast the expressions, the smell, the noises that are associated with a new baby. I wish I could capture them in a permanent way but I know I will soon forget. I look at my boys and I can't seem to find those memories for them. They are all grown up already. And few months from now so will you and these moments will slowly fade away. I know there will be others as joyful and beautiful but, you are my last child, therefore I know that these moments are not coming back for me and I want to capture them in any possible way to make them last forever.

2 comments:

Jenni Bowlin said...

Annalisa and Greg - he is precious!! just a doll. I snuck over here when I saw your post today Annalisa! - Jenni

Annalisa said...

Thanks Jenni, we are gaga over him!!!