Friday, December 01, 2006

Studio Friday: MY FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBOS!

This week topic at Studio Friday is all about color:
"Let's throw in our favourite colours this week and spruce things up! So many great colours to choose your favourites from, hehe"

I am definitely a BROWN kind of person. If someone asked me which one is my favorite color, I can tell you that my answer would never be in a million years BROWN. But in the reality I am a BROWN kind of person. I have tons of brown in my clothes and I always gravitate toward brown if I am creating something. I guess that what I can say is that I like brown IF it is combined with other colors and they usually are GREENS or PALE YELLOWS. Yes, this definition is more like me: I love brown/green/yellow combinations. Check it out!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate. I love brown but its not my answer for favorite color. But in combination with other colors its amazing! I love green/brown too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. I too am the only female in a house of boys, so I can relate!

Anonymous said...

Very warm, brown and green, I love that too!

Artifax said...

I like wearing brown too. And I am also the only girl in a house full of boys - unless I can add in the four footed family members!