Wednesday, April 18, 2007

House Update

As I have said before the house expansion/remodeling is moving along. I took few pictures and looking at them I see that we made giant steps since the beginning, but when you are without kitchen for an extended period of time, every step feels too little and too slow. Even the kids have started complaining about the lack of kitchen. Nobody wants to go out for dinner anymore, we are so sick of it!!! I know, it sounds spoiled, but it really isn't!
There is something nice about eating homemade food, with fresh ingredients. The week in Hawaii was so great from this standpoint, I even baked cookies just because I could.
I think the hard floor should go in soon (maybe before the end of the week, yeah!) and the kitchen cabinets are going to be delivered this Saturday, so next week is going to be a major week in terms of changes. The kitchen should start looking like one and hopefully it will be functioning soon.
I like the way it is shaping up, the windows and door are in and there is already a lot of light in the room (the skylights help as well) and I think at the end is going to be beautiful...we just need to wait!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: