Friday, May 02, 2008

Here goes another year..

First of all let me say that Great Grandma Elva passed away today and that makes me extremely sad, she was sweet and funny and I really am going to miss the thought of her being here on earth with us (as well as your great cookies, they were magic!). I hope you are in a better place Grandma Elva, finally without all those aches that were bothering you so much in the last few years, and please keep an eye on all of us.
On another note, today I added another year to my already pretty rich collection (jury is still out if it is a good or a bad thing!). We went for dinner to Buca di Beppo and against all odds it was fun. The place is so loud that the confusion kids make does really not a bother to anybody so I was able to relax and have a good time. Greg filmed a short video with the little Nikon camera we had brought with us, I am going to try to upload it, let's see what I can do:

No comments: