Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finished a project!



Time has been very elusive recently and I have not been able to find the time to do half of the things I wanted to do, in particular scrapping. This hobby has suffered a great deal, but in the past couple of weeks working a little bit at night after the kids bedtime and during the week-ends, I have been able to complete the album for our family vacation to Vancouver. I still have the pictures from Boston and San Diego... I will get there!!! For now I am just glad that this one is done and put away!
On another note, today my 2 friends from childhood are coming to visit from Italy and I am so looking forward to 10 days of girl chat!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

LOVE the layouts!! So good to see your work again!!

enjoy your company!!