Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Swim meet and Thanksgiving

Last week-end there was a swim meet and we had planned to work there but did not expect any participation by Alex as he has always refused to compete during the years. On Saturday coach Tom told him that he was going to sign Alex up for the 50 free-style and the 200 breaststroke to be held on Sunday. Alex said OK. I was very surprised and happy. Well, Alex did really well (4 overall in freestyle!) and most important thing...he loved it! So I guess our little swimmer will be competing from now on!
On another note, the kids are out of school today and it is our last day of work before the holiday. I am so excited about these 4 days of rest and guess what?.... I have planned a lot of scrapping this week-end, s sty tune to see some of my work after that. For now, happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: