Friday, March 03, 2006

Burned-out

It is Friday, thank God!!!!
I have been incredibly busy at work , which is a good thing because it makes the week go by really fast, but the other side of that is that I feel extremely tired or better..burned-out!!!

burned-out
Pronunciation: (bûrnd'out'),adj.
1. consumed; rendered unserviceable or ineffectual by maximum use: a burned-out tube.
2. exhausted or made listless through overwork, stress, or intemperance.

I feel that "ineffectual by maximum" use is exactly how I feel at the moment, as if I were an object. I am good for nothing right now!! But this feeling is what makes my Friday evenings so worthwhile. Honestly, Friday is my favorite day of the week because of friday EVENING. Friday evening is when I realize that there are going to be 2 days and most of all 2 mornings (I love mornings and breakfast time!) when i don't have to rush trhough things, when all I do is: enjoy my tea (and cookies!), read magazines, watch the kids play. And it doesn't matter that I have already had an inimaginable number of Friday evening in my life, everytime is like the first time! So, I may be burned-out right now, but I know it is all worth it because tonight a sense of peace and joy will come over me, knowing that tomorrow morning I will wake-up and my saturday breakfast time will be waiting for me!

Have a great week-end everyone!

No comments: