Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Chicken Pox anyone?

Can you see that little pimple on the left side of Lucas face? Yes, you guessed right, that is what this post is all about...chicken pox!
When I took this picture I still did not know my baby had chicken pox, it was way too early in the morning, before my tea and cookies, so I guess I was not functioning. Few minutes later, when Greg asked what was that little spot, I looked at it carefully and I got that feeling of ... oh my, this is not good!! I took off his pajamas and there it was in all its beauty (or ugliness, depends on how you look at it), few more blisters on his back that left no doubt.
It is so classic, one starts the day in total peace and then everything changes and there you are trying to reorganize the day, make an appointment with the doctor, get the certainty that he is sick and contagious, so no day care for one week and Greg and I had to reorganize our working schedule, make sure we could handle this unexpected change of plans. At least Lucas doesn't seem to be in any kind of discomfort. Now, 12 hours later, the blisters on his face are 8-10, but he still looks so cute!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: