Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Missing Tuscany

I know, I know......get over it, the vacation is over and now it's back to everyday life again!!!
But how can a person in his/her sane mind, not miss these beautiful places?
I love it over here, don't take me wrong, but Tuscany is Tuscany! The natural beauty is overwhelming. Wherever one goes, there is a castle, a stone house, a vineyard..and it just keeps going. And amazingly enough, when I am over there I have to remind myself to take pictures, because it is so easy to become a part of all that and to accept it as the most familiar view. It is hard to realize that it is only there that one can see such an abundance of nature and buildings that live so harmoniously together. OK, I have had my five minutes of remebrance, now let's get back to work!!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: