Friday, November 10, 2006

AEzine Challenge: Stamp Goodness

"This week the challenge is to embrace that wonderful imperfection inherent in using stamps. Sound like a big challenge? It is. If you are like me, sometimes it has to be laid out right in front of you for it to have any impact.

Here's a little more direction: create a layout that uses at least three different stamps - one geometric, one text, and one organic (swirl, artsy, etc.). If you make a mistake, work with it or leave it. Chances are, no one will ever notice except you - everyone else will see it as a totally cool artsy use of stamps. Embrace that!"


I am always a little chicken when time comes to use stamps on my pages, so this challenge was a good one for me. As expeceted, I am not too convinced about the result, but as Ali says:IT'S OK. So I decided to accept the final product and roll with it.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...this is sooo cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Love this layout (and, your baby is so adorable -- even with chicken pox)!

Anonymous said...

too bad about the chicken pox but lovely layout:)

chanel said...

cute LO ... isn't this a fun challenge?

Jenn :) said...

LOVE this layout Annalisa!! he's such a doll!! :) My boys just had the pox too (vaccination and all)last week and 2 weeks ago. UGH. Love your stuff...keep it coming!!