Sunday, November 05, 2006

Catching up

Since I was not a scrapbooker when my other kids were born, I don't have many pages of their first year of life. But from the moment Lucas was born I decided to make one page each month during his first year of life to keep track of his milestones and growth. He is almost 11 months old and even though I am no keeping up the pace, (I have only 8 pages completed), I am doing OK. I don't scrap chronologically, but rather I follow the inspiration that the pictures create in me the day I want to create. Today I made a page about his 7 month. Thanks for looking! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisanna said...

Annalisa ma รจ bellissimissima questa pagina..
bravissima..
il tuo stile mi piace da morire..

Jenn :) said...

LOVE it!! I think you are doing a great job staying caught up...heck that's caught up to me!!