Saturday, February 10, 2007

The child did not take a nap today!

The worst kind of days are usually due to a combination of several factors taking place just about at the same time. Today was one of those days in our household. It rained all day and that did not help because it kind of forced us in the house all day. Lucas has his bottom very red so he has hard time sitting and he has been walking around like a zombie all day long (anything to not sit down). At nap time, when we thought we were going to catch a little break, he refused to sleep, with consequences not at all desirable. He had a miserable day and his parents along with him. All around not a poster child all day long. While I was making dinner, I tried to put him in his high chair hoping it was not going to be too painful and this is what I have found 10 minutes later. I guess it was not so bad after all!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

oh I hear ya!! That's a great picture...I have many of those myself. :) Until the daycare gal decided she didn't want to 'deal' with Auston and would put him in the highchair until he fell asleep...after that he wasn't too fond of the highchair (and yes...I switched daycares really dang fast when I found that out).