Sunday, February 04, 2007

Love the week-ends!

I think it is time for me to buy another scanner. I have been struggling with the one I have for a while now. It leaves marks on all the pages I try to scan and the results are less than satisfactory. I would like a printer and scanner in one to save space but at the same time I would like them to be capable of scanning and printing large format pages and I believe there are no all in one scanner/printer for a 12x12 format out there that are not fr professional use (therefore very bulky).
Anyway, the title of this post is about how much I love to have the time, during the week-ends to sit at my desk and play. I still dream of uncountable hours all for myself without the many interruptions, but I guess we all have to take what we can and one hour (maybe 2) during the week-ends are all I get nowadays. And I have to make do.
Today my goal is to clean up my supplies and organize them by color, let's see if this approach will make it easier to find what I need. And remember that will need to be done in approximately one hour!
Have a great Sunday!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn :) said...

oh I LOVE it!! Love how happy and proud he looks!! Such a cutie. You always do such great work...love that you can take cardstock and make it look so great (I am so lacking in that area). Just awesome. Hope your new system works for you...I don't think it would work for me...my brain thinks by manufacturer. :) Have a great day!!

Erre54 said...

What wonderfull lo..
Ciao
from Italy