Monday, March 12, 2007

He is 11 already!!



I had to go to a conference in San Francisco today. As I was there listening to the talks, I looked at my watch and for a few minutes, my mind left that room and was transported to a rainy Tuesday morning 11 years ago, when I was bringing to the world my first born. Alex was born at 10:50AM, 11 years ago and I still can't believe how fast time has passed.
I made it back home around 6:30Pm and we went all out for dinner and then celebrate with cake at home. The real celebraiton took place yesterday. We all went to Alcatraz and it was an umbelievably beautiful day in the city. Alcatraz was a big hit with both Alex and Ryan. All in all, a great family day!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

WOW..that's crazy!! ELEVEN?? That's a total milestone!! Glad you had a great family day...sounds like fun!!