Sunday, March 04, 2007

Still Breathing (barely!!!)

I know I know, I have been completely missing in action for a while. But there are plenty of good reasons for my silence. At work it has been crazy: new projects starting one after another, presentations needed to be given, and I had to complete the performance evaluations for all my staff. As if that was not enough, the kitchen is GONE!!!! Yes, we have been living without it for one week now and life at meal time is interesting to say the least! And, last but not least, in the past few days I have suffered a severe inflammation in my right eye that kept me as far from the computer as humanly possible. If these are not good reasons, what is?
Anyway, the house remodeling is going well, hopefully in a couple of months it will all be over. Yesterday I took few pictures, but I am not sure they show the extent of the changes that are taking place. Anyway, here is a collage.



Today I had the chance to complete one page I had on my desk for something like one month. I had this idea of comparing pictures of Alex when he was little to more recent ones, just to have the different expressions through the years. I selected the pictures and then they sat on my desk forever. Today, sick of looking at them, I finally put together a page. Going to bed now!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: