Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Was it Mom's birthday today?

I know, hard to say with all those mouths blowing candles,uhm?
Well, the numbers on the candles kind of give it away anyway!
Greg surprised me with calling Grandma and Grandpa down for a baby sitting impromptu (thank you guys!) and the two of us went out for dinner (by the way, if anyone wants to know a great restaurant in Mountain View, let me suggest XHAN, great food, really wonderful flavors!!) and after we got back we had cake (cheesecake, my favorite!) and opened the presents all together.The house is still a huge mess and the celebration had to take place on top of a bookcase, but those are details!
Also, I did not get to blow out the candles once,not even after they were lid three times (I believe Ryan was the one who got to them first each time), but when one is turning 43, it doesn't really matter, does it??
It was a good day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

ahhh..happy birthday Annalisa!! Sounds like you had a fabulous time!! Love the pictures..the boys are just too cute!!