Wednesday, June 06, 2007

DONE!!!

We have a kitchen and we are using it!!!
I am so ecstatic about this. I totally love my new kitchen and all the space we have added to the the house. It has been a long 5 months, but it was definitely worth it. Last week-end I have stayed up until 1AM every night moving stuff back in the new cabinets and slowly emptying the boxes that for the past few months were everywhere in the house.
The difference is huge! I still can't get over the amount of space that it is now available in the old living area. We have moved things around and
created a library where the old dining room was and the kids love the new area with all the books. We still have to find a carpet and few more things to complete the area, but that is actually fun for me!


1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

yay!! How exciting!! Congrats on your new space!!