Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday Morning

It was a long week. So glad it is Saturday. At work I managed to send out a development plan and I have given the other proposal to the editor, so the bulk of the work is done. Next week we just have to format all the individual parts and submit it. Feeling relieved about that. At home, let's see Alex is gone to the beach and won't be back until sometime around July 24. Called him once and he was already ignoring me because of the excitement. I guess that is the way it is supposed to be! Yesterday was Ryan's last day at Applebee preschool and today is going to Chico for one week. We are going next week-end. Today we are taking it easy. Ryan is enjoying a movie, Lucas goes from room to room playing. I love the relaxed atmosphere of a non-working day and even more the feeling that summer is here and the days are long and full of promises.

No comments: