Friday, July 13, 2007

Even bunnies need some rest


Last night when I went to kiss Ryan's goodnight, I saw this little set-up right near his bed and I could not help smiling. Ryan will not sleep at night without his bunny, a couple of months ago we forgot bunny in Colorado and had to wait for the hotel to send it by mail. Ryan was pretty good in finding a substitute stuffed animal to temporarily take bunny's place while his precious friend was finding its way home, but he was very anxious until bunny finally got home. Since then, he often creates special sleeping arrangements for bunny at night, but nothing compares to last night special accommodation. So this morning, when there was enough light in his bedroom, I went in a took this picture. I thought the most tender part was the little blanket with the fold to make sure bunny's face was out in the open!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: