Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Treasures of the Heart


Almost full house! Ryan is at grandma's again until Friday, but Alex is finally back and, can you tell that tonight in our house there was a very happy little boy??? Lucas took a little to warm up to Alex again, but after those few minutes, he was all over his big brother!
As child of divorced parents Alex is used to spend time away from one or the other, but I don't think I will ever get used to it. I had to adjust to his absence in the summer since he was very little, but every time he leaves I send with him a tiny piece of my heart. During his absence I keep going, but when the day of is return approaches I find myself counting days and finally the hours. It felt so good to hug him again tonight. he was so happy yo be home and we were even happier to have him back. he is still up (playing the Wii that we bought for him while he was away), and it is way passed his bedtime, but tonight I don't care...he is home and is here to stay!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: