Saturday, September 01, 2007

Brotherly Love

I wonder if a parent should recognize the signs of a devious personality to be when the forming of this personality is still in the making. I surely hope not. I want to believe that children's action are simply children' actions.
Ryan came to me tonight and with a really concerned tone of voice said" Mommy, look at what Lucas did to himself!"
Unfortunately for Ryan Lucas is right handed and it took me less than a minute to figure out that the beautiful artwork captured by this picture was not Lucas doing. Needless to say Ryan attempted to deny his own doing until I told him that the punishment for lying on top of everything else would ave been 10 times heavier. So, as a result he is in bed early. I think he understood it was a really bad thing to do, while Lucas (totally clueless) had to have his second shower today!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn :) said...

bahahahahahahaa....I can honestly say...been there done that. :) Too funny and too cute. But like you...my punishment for not telling the truth is way worse than just fessing up. :) Hope it all came off of the poor guy okay!

Tamara said...

Troppo forte!!!! I bimbi sono fantastici ...!! Non avevo ancora mai sentito ne visto una cosa così!! Mi ha fatto morir dal ridere... anche se immagino la tua faccia quando te lo sei visto così conciato!