Saturday, August 25, 2007

Publication in CK!

Wow! With all the post-vacation chaos I forgot that one of my scrapbooking pages was going to be published in the September issue of Crating Keepsakes! I received the page back from the magazine this week together with a copy of the September issue and there it was...my first page published in CK! I had pages published before, but this is my first time in CK and it is pretty exciting in particular because I really don't scrap much, so the chances of being published are relatively low. This year especially, I have scrapped very little, maybe 4-5 pages in total and one small album that I made for my parents. I plan to scrap a lot more now that the remodeling is completed, I have my space again, and Lucas is a little older and hopefully less of a bugger (wishful thinking)!
I just ordered around 100 pictures from our recent trip to Italy, so I know the material is not what is going to limit my creativity, the problem is going to be time as usual!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenn :) said...

wow Annalisa...congrats! That is SO awesome!!

Tamara said...

wow congratulazioni!!!! sono molto felice per te, ho già ricevuto CK di settembre ma non l'ho ancora guardato bene.. stassera appena torno a casa corro a sfogliarlo per vedere la tua pubblicazione!! ancora tanti complimenti!!!

Tamara said...

Ieri sera mi sono sfogliata con calma CK e ho visto la tua pagina! Che bello poter dire, io questa ragazza la conosco!!!! ancora complimenti per la pubblicazione!

Giuli said...

Che bello Annalisa!! Era tanto che non passavo dal tuo blog e ora leggo questa bellissima notizia...uhm... mi sa che verrò più spesso a "trovarti"!!
Complimenti per i lavori e i tuoi bellissimi bimbi. Crescono a meraviglia!