Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just another day

Our days overlap without a clear definition, one after another with the same actions repeated day after day. They start sometime before 7AM with getting breakfast ready for everyone, then the clothes are laid on the beds the kids get dressed, brush their teeth and out of the door. Each one of us goes to his/her daily routine, work, school, kindergarten, preschool and then at pick up time, it starts all over again. Once at home, it is bath time, homework time, dinner time, pajamas time and hopefully, without much fuss, ...bedtime.
Moment of peace and quiet are rare and few between, and if I happen to have the camera at hand when there is one, I usually tray to capture it. Last night, Lucas was going around the house with his little grocery cart , a farmer hat and a pair of star shaped sunglasses (go figure!!). I was working with Alex in reviewing his homework when I saw Lucas sitting at my desk, taking a little break and watching a little TV. Pretty awesome!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

PIDEYE said...

Hello, i'm arriving from another blog.I don't remember what. I'm italian and i find your blog very nice. Greetings. ;)

I think you speak italian but i've choose to write you in my bad english . Forgive me ;)