Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oh...to have TIME!!

Sunday night. Getting ready to go back to work after the 4 day week-end.
I feel mentally rested which is a rare feeling for me and it feels amazingly good. I have to admit that 2 days are not long enough for me, the stress of work and the need to get stuff accomplished in those 2 days make my week-ends not very relaxing. 4 days...now, that is much better!
I love to have plenty of time ahead of me and no plans whatsoever. It is so calming for my mind. We spent time with family (well, that was Greg and the kids, I was still recovering from a rather nasty stomach flu) , rested, spent time with friends, rested, cooked some great food, rested, went for bike rides, rested, did some shopping, and rested some more.
LOVED IT! I even had time to work on some pictures I had put aside 6 months ago. Yes, 6 months. I really don't have all that much time anymore. Lucas had really hurt himself badly against on the hedge of the bathroom's door frame. The bump got big and dark pretty fast, but after the initial reaction, it did not seem to bother him that much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patty said...

Ciao Annalisa, che bello rivedere i tuo layouts sono sempre fantastici. Ma quanto sono cresciuti Ryan e Lucas, mammamia sembra ieri!!!!!!