Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little bunny FuFu

Someone is ready for Easter around here.. would you try to guess who that person is????
I have learnt at Halloween how responsive Lucas can be to holidays that include searching or asking for treats. In fact, in October, I got out of the house without the basket for Lucas because I thought:" he is too little too care and probably won't want to knock at nay house and stand in front of people he doesn't know". Oh well, was I wrong!
At the second house he got the hang of it and I had to run back and get his basket. After a few more houses he fell down on his face while stepping out of one of our neighbors houses and he got up right away and screamed: : "my candies!!!" and tried to collect as many as he could from the content of his basket now on the ground.
He came home today from day care with his little Easter Basket full of eggs and little candies, and he managed to open them right away and when we told him no more candies...this is the face we got!!!

No comments: