Sunday, October 05, 2008

First feeling of Fall and great finding

Yesterday was the very first day with the feeling of Fall here in the Bay Area. The air was crisp, the sweaters came out and the rain arrived. I know it is going to get old fast, but for now I am just loving it! In the afternoon I spent time rearranging my desk, reorganizing stuff around the house, looking at he rain while drinking hot tea and simply appreciating all my family together.This morning (still in full autumn mood!) I have decorated the house with Fall items and in the afternoon Ryan and I went out to look for more. Here are few pictures f the house and the porch.
While Ryan and I were out, we stopped at ROSS where I am always on the look out for some fun stuff to bring home. Well, today I think I was pretty lucky because I have found the cutest little wall piece. I love the color and the look of it and it has already its place on my desk, filled with all my paints and glitters that were in a drawer out of sight until today. I am so happy with my purchase!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! that is definitely the cutest mini wall piece ever..it fits the MM paint bottles perfectly..!