Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lake Tahoe


So, I think by now it is well established that I am an horrible blogger. I don't know if I am too busy (I tend to believe that) or if I am too lazy and I don't make an extra effort to sit down and record the events of our lives and the emotions that go along with those. I really don't know, but the week goes by extremely fast and the week-ends we are often traveling (and I am so thankful for that as I am an avid traveler). The past week-end we went to Lake Tahoe and guess what I did?...I skied for the first time in the longest time!!! I think the last time I put skis on was probably 7 or 8 years ago, before I was even pregnant with Ryan. Well, it was the perfect day, blue sky, perfect fresh snow, and nobody on the slopes! I had the time of my life! While the women were skiing the guys went sledding with the kids, so everyone had a great time! The day after we all went for a hike (where this picture was taken). That was fun as well, and the scenery was very beautiful. We stayed at the Timberlodge Marriott Resort at Heavenly and Greg even managed to go gambling!

No comments: