Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Addicted

Need I say more? This is just a little spec of my TEA collection. I love tea and at this very moment the White Chocolate Mousse is my favorite flavor. A morning without tea is like a morning without sun for me. SUN, this is another component strictly necessary to start my day on the right way. I am a summer person, I love the heat, the sun and the beginning of the day when the air is still fresh and clean.
We are getting ready to remodel our kitchen and I made sure in my new kitchen there was going to be a little corner where I could enjoy the early hours of the day when the sun is up and I can enjoy it while drinking my cup of tea.

Love these moments, totally, utterly love them!! I wish they would last forever but work is waiting for me, so I have to go and break the magic.
Today is a sunny day and everything feels right.
Have a great day everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SgtMajor said...

wow you're enjoying your life well, hope can be like that too

Anonymous said...

There is a White Chocolate mousse TEA ???

How interesting ! I must try this !