Sunday, May 28, 2006

Live It UP {a little}

5 months ago I had Lucas, my third (and last) baby, and even though during this pregnancy I gained a whopping 64 pounds (!!!), I knew all along that this time, when it was all over, I could finally have my body back for good. So, for the past few months I have counted calories, ate so many vegetables to last me a lifetime, spent many painful hours at the gym, and most of all, admired the latest fashion in the stores dreaming of the day I could fit again in my clothes. Finally, I am almost there. I lost 56 pounds and my clothes are starting to fit again. Although, I am still counting calories and going to the gym, one thing has changed: I am not just window shopping anymore, now I go in the stores and get out with my hands full of bags! And, I am LOVING IT!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: