Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another birthday already?

Guess who's birthday was yesterday? Yes, you got it right, it was mine! And while we won't spend much time discussing age (let's not spend any time at all!), let me tell you that my boys (and this includes daddy) made my evening very special! A take out dinner of my favorite Tai food, and a wonderful and tasty cheescake can help you forget even the most stressful and tiring workday (trust me, yesterday it was one of those days!). And, to end on a high note... look at my birthday presents!!! I wanted them for a while, and here they are!! My iPod Nano will come with me to the gym today (that cheescake was good, but there are serious consequences!!). I have already downloaded a bunch of songs last night (very addictive!) and my camera is itching for the new lens!
Thank you boys, my birthday was very special!!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: