Saturday, January 20, 2007

Our BEAUTIFUL house


2 weeks into the remodeling. We have no backyard, garage, office, or guestroom. We still have the kitchen, therefore no complaints from me. The mess outside reflects the complete chaos we are living inside the house and my theory in these situations is to just go with the flow. I still try to ut stuss away and try to keep the sembiance of some order, but that is mostly because I would like to be able to find stuff when needed. Greg and I are already asking each other: where is this? or where is that? I hope it is not going to get much worse, for now it is still a livable environment. I was able to transfer a lot of my scrapbooking supplies into our bedroom, fact that makes me very happy as I can still have some fun in the middle of the craziness.


I have to admit the our bedroom has lost any sense of style it ever had, but it is for a greater good!So far so good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: