Sunday, January 28, 2007

Today I played!

Today I've stolen few moments out of the day to relax and work with some of the many pictures that have been sitting on my desk for an incredible amount of time. I have to say it felt good. I did not have hours ahead of me, so I decided to use the elements of a kit because the kits contain supplies that usually complement each other and today that was going to be perfect for my needs. The kit I used was from Jenni Bowlin Studio. Did I mention how much I enjoy Jenni's kits? They are well thought and nicely put together. At times a little of a stretch for me because they can contain romantic and retro elements that are definitely out of my comfort zone. But that is part of the fun, isn't it?
So I found these pictures of Lucas taking off his socks (a very common event with him) and I played around. The page below is the result. Now I am ready for bed. Have a great night everyone.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

SOOO cute Annalisa!! I love your stuff...keep it coming!! My Auston is like that...he takes off his shoes and socks everywhere...anytime. Drives me NUTS. :)