Saturday, August 04, 2007

Who wouldn't want to be here?

Once again we are in Italy on vacation! Having a great time. This year I have tried a new approach to fight jet-lag: melatonin. I am now a believer!!!! I have to admit I was pretty skeptical. I did some research before the departure and there were some studies that had shown some effect, but others that did not. So, I thought: it probably won't work, but let's give it a try. Well, it was fabulous! The kids slept through the night by day 2 and we were completely adjusted in 4-5 days without having to suffer trough sleepless nights. Love it!!!
As usual we are enjoying it fully, we have gone
to Siena, Radda, Castellina, San Gimignano and we are planning some new places to see maybe Pienza, o Cortona, we will see). Yesterday was pool day, had a great time and even Lucas was a trooper and played in the water until 4:30. I will download the pictures later today and upload them here. Now is breakfast time and I am not going to miss it!!!

No comments: