Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back in the US and beginning of school

We left Italy on Sunday and are back in California. The trip was long (too long!) and we are still a little jet lagged and getting up very early in the morning, but that worked in our favor this morning when we had to get all the kids ready and out of the door for the first day of school. For Alex was the first day of 6th grade, a new school and a lot of changes. He went with his bike together with Hans. Can't wait to hear the report on the first day.
Today it was also a big day for Ryan, as it was the first day of kindergarten for him! We dropped Lucas off at Gizela and drove to Laurel School. It was crazy but cute! These tiny little kids were everywhere! I took a bunch of pictures and I will post some tonight when I get back home.
It is only 9:30Am and I feel ready for bed!

EDITED
Apparently the first day of kindergarten was a big hit and 6th grade was not too shabby either!


1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

Auston starts kindergarten this year too *sob* he's my baby...I'll probably cry all day!! Enjoy the peaceful days alone with Lucas..what a special time for you two!!