Friday, February 01, 2008

A take it easy day...


Today I was able to carve a little time for some scrapping. I really enjoyed it. I realized I didn't even have any recent picture printed , so I looked among the most recent pictures and I have found these ones of Ryan and Lucas taken last month at Stanford. It was a beautiful sunny day! Now, Lucas and Ryan have the classical relationship anyone would imagine two little brothers may have: standard love-hate relationship. One minute they ar eplaying together and are all happy, the next one they will be slapping each other like there is no tomorrow. As the god mother that I am, I will record only the loving moments, so here is one of those!!

1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

LOVE this layout!! And dude...I'm so there with ya!! tee hee Glad to see ya scrappin!