Friday, April 14, 2006

Studio Friday:My working hands

I have decided to join Studio Friday. I think it is a neat concept. Every Friday there is a new topic meant to represent you at work in your studio. This week's topic is: my working hands. My hands have been working overtime lately, but in my studio (my corner is more appropriate), there is where they can relax working on what is good for me: holding my kids and playing with my creativity. I still can't fit in my rings (trying hard to shed that pregnancy weight), so my hands feel a little naked to me, but soon enough!!!
I hope I can do this every Friday although it may end up being late in the day because I am at work all day, but I will try to stick with it.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Sarah .B. Scott said...

Welcome to Studio Friday! You have a lovely name!

deb said...

I love the precious picture of your hands holding your baby. Too sweet.

Joy Eliz said...

those are some busy hands! glad you joined Studio Friday!

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtful compilation of photos...especially the one of you holding your baby! Welcome!

TheyDHD said...

Welcome to the SF family! You captured the essence of the busy hands effortlessly. Thank you

Going For Greatness said...

All too often we forget to appreciate our most precious tools; our hands! We so SO MUCH with them yet give them little or no thought. I think today's entry for Studio Friday is a great tribute to recognise that which enables us to create! Have a great weekend! I look forward to next Friday's journey!!
~ Gabi

justjohanna said...

looks like you have very busy hands working on some great projects. and i love that you included the photo of you holding your son.

Webmaster said...

Yes! Welcome to Studio Friday. You are a woman of many hands.

Anonymous said...

i like your pics... i did a similar 4 shot entry (inspired by Ali Edwards!)

i wanted to ask you what that fold-out book is in the left bottom pic? it looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

My what busy hands! Love the ones holding your child!