Thursday, April 06, 2006

Your Eyes


You are almost 4 months old! And although I am so happy and excited to see who you are becoming, I am afraid I am going to forget these moments, and all your silly faces, the funny noises you make, the color of your eyes before they turn to their final color. So here I am taking pictures, trying to capture all the things I am afraid to forget. Your eyes are still blue and just today at day care I was told that you look like me and most of all that your eyes are like mines! That made my day!With 3 boys I thought I was not going to have any luck, that non of my kids was going to look like me, but maybe I was wrong, maybe there is some hope after all to see a little more of me in one of you. For now I am capturing your eyes the way they are today. Posted by Picasa

No comments: