Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I have hands!

Lucas is in a discovery mood. And nowadays he is in love with his hands! His fingers are always in his mouth and at times he can fit almost all of them in it without chocking! What can I say... my children are extremely talented :)
Anyway, life goes on as busy as usual, I don't even have the time to think of one happy place, my happy place (wherever that was).
I have tried to explain to Alex that being 10 is great because there are really no big responsibilities and all you have to do is finish your homework so you can go play.He gave me a look like :" mom you are not going to start one of those boring speeches, right?" So I kept my mouth shut and just remembered how I felt when I was 10. At that time I could not wait to be an adult, I thought it was so cool to go home and not have homework. The beautiful mind of kids!!!!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: