Saturday, April 22, 2006

Think Boys


Here is the deal: I was never a girly kind of girl; I never cared for make-up or for the color pink. That is a given, but that doesn’t mean that I would not have loved to have some girlish things in the house. You know, a few dolls here, cute shoes there, those tiny little plates and cups for a little afternoon tea, pretty tiny skirts and dresses to look at in the closet. You know what I am talking about. But I guess it was not in the cards for me, as I am the only woman in a house filled with men (or men to be!). I have three boys (can’t blame a woman for trying!) and one husband, and trust me, their stuff is everywhere, I mean everywhere! So, today I had this crazy idea of walking around the house, snapping pictures that were going to capture the essence of my family. All I could find were trucks, cars, balls, videogames, dinosaur books, and tools, lots of tools! Any other day all these objects would have made me so mad because I spend most of time trying not to stumble into them, but today as I was walking around the house I had to smile because it gave me a lot of joy to see one house full of life. Boy life for sure, but it is MY wonderful life! Posted by Picasa

No comments: