Friday, June 02, 2006

Studio Friday: SPACE

" Space? The final frontier? I have limited studio space, but not by the mere fact the room is only probably 9x10 but because of all the many things inside of that space! What consumes your creative space? Tell us about those infringements."

My studio is small and it holds so much more than it should. Because of the small space, I rarely find what I need and this causes me a great deal of stress!! I often move things around to find the best organizational space, but I still have not found a way that satisfies me. And that is OK because life is a working progress, a continuos improvement, and my space reflects this concept perfectly!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bunch of stamps you´ve got!!! And the wodden "A", wish it was mine!

Anonymous said...

I can hear you! I just was looking for some fixative for chalk paints...didn't find them. The other day, I found them by accident.....

Vee said...

I love the things in your space. Those tins are so cute and your stamps look awesome in it

Unknown said...

I love the tins too. What a great thing to say, that your space suits you perfectly.

Loreluca said...

Yup, totally in agreement. Even when I'm "done" organizing and designing, the taste, the need or the concept changes, and the revolution begins once more. Awsome tins, they looks so cute and portable!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Great pics, I love how you chose to focus on the products themselves instead of actually where they stake their claim!
--------
Side note: I'm in a house with nothing but boys too I can so relate to that, my hobby is my womanly escape!!! :-)