Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Another day

It is only Wednesday and I am already so looking forward to the week-end. It is not the first time, but it is happening more and more often (like every week?). Should I take it as a sign or am I just tired? I don't have the time to dwell on it, so let's leave this question for another time. I love summer, we try to use every single available moment to do something all together as a family, so after work we may go out for dinner, or to the coffee shop and sit there until it is time for the kids to go to bed. In this way the days feel a little longer and more meaningful, not just a repetition of the day before. I have to get ready for work (and the gyn before that which at times can be a very painful thought!!). Hope everyone has a great summer day!!!

No comments: