Friday, June 09, 2006

Studio Friday: Favorite Art Supply/ies

" I know for myself, I am at the core a rubber stamper and I would be at a great loss without my many, many ink pads! and running a tight close second is my wonderful paper fetish I have going! LOL!"

Let's admit it, I am a lazy person!!! And it shows in many aspect of my life, even in my favorite art supplies. At the moment my supplies of choice are letters (mostly chipboard, but letters of any kind will do!) and yes they are cute, yes they are colorful, but to me they are easy! Yes, EASY! When I want to say something and saying it fast, what is easier than grab a few premade letters here and there and just slap them on your pages? I think nothing!!!
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Great letters! I'm a font fanatic, and I love letters in any form. Chipboard and other pre-mades are awesome fun to play with! :)

Joy Eliz said...

love this picture! lazy? you craft! need I say more? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really like your letters! Are they large or small? Nice pic.

Kerri Jean said...

"Letters are my life." - isn't that what Vanna said? They are elements of expression and easy to see why they are loved. great pic.

Unknown said...

So many to choose from. What fun!

tiffini elektra x said...

These are awesome! Where did you get all of these? I love how rustic and vintage some of them look. What a fabulous collection!