Saturday, October 28, 2006

AEzine Challenge : Creative Confidence

"This week I want you to create something that celebrates your own creativity. Even if it is simply writing the statement "I am creative" and sticking it on your mirror that is excellent. If you want to take it a step further put together a layout titled "I am creative" and talk about how you feel about your level of creative confidence. This is not a layout you have to share if you don't want - but sometimes letting our fears out in the open is the first and best step in overcoming them."

The best reflection of my creativity is my messy (very messy!) desk. It is very rare to find it clean, and usually if it is clean, it is a sad sign. If it t is that way I am going through some dry spell in terms of creativity. Most of the time I can barely find my scissors on it and, even though a part of me feels extremely annoyed by the overwhelming pile of stuff precariously piled on my desk, the best part of me feels at ease and very much at peace, because it means I am working on something and therefore I am being alive. So my celebration of creativity is expressed in this page, be yourself, be ART. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jana said...

Great page and great attitude!