Friday, October 20, 2006

AEzine Challenge : Follow-Up to Photos

When it comes to scrapbooking styles, I particularly like Ali Edwards style. Ali is a very immediate, no frills artist, and this aspect is very attractive to me. On her blog, she has a weekly newsletter full of interesting facts that I strongly reccomend. Also, in her newsletter you will find weekly challenges.

"
This week your challenge is to try the photo gathering technique listed above. This is one of my most favorite ways to get multiple photos on a layout".

Although I read the newsletter every week, I rarely have the chance to work on a page for the challenge. This week I had to try because I love to play with Adobe Photoshop to create collages of pictures. Here is my page that shows Lucas learning to stand up and attempting to find independance.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat a cutie! The collage & layout look great!

Danielle said...

What a beautiful layout!!! I adore the photo gathering ~ he's such a little cutie :)

Jenn :) said...

oh Annalisa...what a great page!! I LOVE the grouping of the photos...I'm so gonna lift this one!!