Thursday, October 19, 2006

Creating (when you can!)

I was able to work on a page in the last 2 days. Yes, you read correctly, it took me two days because there is no way that I can sit at my desk and work uninterrupted for even one hour in this house!!! Lucas seems to hate for me to work at my desk and he grabs to my legs and whines (not fun!!), so when I have five minutes I try to work on one page. I find the process very distrupting, because at times I have some ideas on how to put some elements together but I am forced to stop. Often when I go back the idea is gone and I have to start again. Oh well, that is just the way it is for now! This is Lucas about one month ago (9 Months). I love his big eyes! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one Annalisa! Your boy is so beautiful and this page is perfect!!

Sandy

Lisanna said...

é veramente bellissimo qs lo annalisa.
mi piace da morire..
e anche il post è molto carino..
un bacione...

Jenn :) said...

another awesome one!! Another lifting one!! :)