Sunday, September 24, 2006

The joy of scraplifting


I have so many pictures that I would like to scrap, but as usual not enough time. They keep accumulating on my desk with little hope of finding their resting place. So this week-end I thought about scraplifting a page, thinking that maybe I could get more accomplished in the little time I had. The page that I used as inspiration is from Joanna Bolick and I liked it because it is simple and well presented. So I gave it a try! Well, not only it worked wonderfully, but it was such a liberating experience!!! I did not have to think about much, just find the elements necessary to put the page together and ...voila', the page was completed! I am going to scraplift a lot more often from now on, what a relaxing way to get pages done!Here is Joanna's page: Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Annalisa!
Complimenti per il tuo blog e per i tuoi splendidi bambini!
Non so come fai a trovare anche il tempo per le tue pagine, che sono sempre tanto eleganti.
Un bacione dall'italia

Lisanna said...

beh รจ bellissimo il tuo lo..
fantastico...
veramente mi sveli il segreto di fare tante cose insieme??
un bacio..

Anonymous said...

Hi Annalisa! I just found your Blog by chance and have to say - it's awesome. I absolutely LOVE all your fantastic Layouts!!! Will be back soon ... Hugs from Germany - Andrea

Jenn :) said...

LOVE It!! And yup...that's what I've been doing. Isn't it great/? Seriously...we get magazines for a reason..why not use them!! Great job and hope you get some stuff accomplished this way!!