Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The little dude!!

Look at those big eyes!! Isn't he adorable? I am posting these pictures because they were taken before I cut his bangs and completely destroyed his good looks! I am going to have to scrap one or two of these pictures because I think his face is too cute! Lucas is now crawling and pulling humself up on everything he can find around the house (even alive objects like his brothers!). Iknow I have been complaining a lot recently about the huge workload that these 3 kids create for mom and dad and how insanely tired we feel all the time, but when they look at you with those eyes, can anyone still feel the pain? I DON'T ANYMORE
Have a great day everyone!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

he's a DOLL Annalisa!! Too cute!! The great thing about big eyes is that your eyes don't grow..so chances are he'll have big eyes as an adult too!! ;) Thanks for sharing pictures!!