Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What is it going to take?

I don't know why I can't shed the last 10 pounds of my pregnancy weight. I am running 3 miles, 3 times/week. I also do weights and resistance training. I eat so many vegetables that I am believe I am going to turn green one of these days and still.. my weight is changing ever so slowly!!!
And Lucas is almost 9 months. My philosophy has always been ...9 months to put the weight on and 9 months to lose it. Well, there goes my beautiful theory!
This is a Botero painting and it says it all about the way I feel today!
Cheers
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

Well all I can say is GOOD FOR YOU...seriously...mine is FOUR and I still have a good 20lbs to lose...even after joining WW I have NO MOTIVATION. I wish I could say that I eat so many veggies but in reality my veggies is DQ. *sigh*