Friday, September 15, 2006

Studio Friday: A Floral Treat

" I was thinking, all the ladies work so hard in their studios: maybe it's time we all treat ourselves to a lovely boquet of flowers for our creative spaces? Maybe some fragrant, or colourful buds to make us happy? Let's treat ourselves this Friday, and buy a nice arrangement of flowers for our studios!"

Gone are the days hubby was coming home with a surprise bouquet of flowers! That is not completely true, but they are certainly much more rare. The last bouquet was from a group of online friends after they heard about my mom's cancer. That was such a sweet gesture! It was greatly appreciated. For my everyday life though, these are my flower treats and they bring a smile to my face as well. Have a good day everyone!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

AtPlayWithFiber said...

My flowers from hubby are rare too. I told him to stop spending the money so its my fault :)

Anonymous said...

i love these
make you want to create with these beauties :)

Unknown said...

I love the spotty flower...

Ouissi x

Anonymous said...

Those look like very fun flowers!

Anonymous said...

If you are the only girl in a house of boys then you have to make flowers whenever you can! I know! These make me want to play.

Jenn :) said...

what a nice thought...and what thoughtful friends you have Annalisa!! They would make me smile too!!